Wednesday, August 15, 2007

workin on the THINGS!

Hey here..well let's see, playing KETCHUP here a little bit-it's half way thru week 4 and I've just completed week 3 phew...it was like pulling teeth- MY OWN.
Like the fact I can have news feeds sent to me regularly on subjects and topics I follow. Didn't like the fact that i had to create another page to have this, though how else would it work right?
So now I have Yahoo/google username, a Blogger account now a bloglines account and noticed there's a place to sign into Merlin. Well I didn't do that..yet. I used Feedster to find a web site I look at often and subscribed to it. I subscribed to a couple others and had already selected a few from the choices at the start. It's okay, I'm not flipping over it. I usually know what I want to waste, I mean er spend time doing on the web and where to surf.
Anyhoo, I didn't look at Merlin extensively but I will check it regularly, (it's one of my feeds.)
Hope I've added those links properly.
Catcha later if anyone is reading this. NEXT... Chocolate????

2 comments:

Susan G. said...

How do you think something like Bloglines or other feed consolidators could be used in the library environment?

Scottie said...

I don't see a major use for it not everyone will feel the need for it, but others may prefer this kind of
info grabbing tool. for specialized subjects. As we all have come to realize, it isn't just about finding or researching books anymore, it's a whole world of information.